Saturday, July 30, 2016

Esenta Aromaticum App
Essential Oil Reference Guide
Now available for iOS systems



 

The Esenta Aromaticum App is now available as helpful resource on essential oils, providing guidance in choosing the appropriate oils for a particular use, and to help you get to know the range of uses applicable. My goal in creating this app was to provide you with information that empowers the safe use of essential oils in and around the home, in aim that it assists with improving the quality of everyday life.

Throughout my years of study, I've made several essential oils reference guides for myself, and found them to be very practical and useful. People often call or write to me with frantic questions, so in effort to make the information more readily available I recently linked up with a friend from my youth and we created the Esenta Aromaticum App.

This guide features more than 100 alphabetically sorted essential oils and their benefits; it is also a quick reference to ailments and conditions paired with the associated essential oils that have been shown through historical use to lend assistance and relief. Additionally, comprehensive descriptions of applications for safely using essential oils are explained in detail.

Esenta is currently available now for iPhones, if enough interest is revealed it may become available for Android systems as well. Let me know what you think by commenting below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment